sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

Heart

Every... Everyone has it

This heart, is not mine alone

However, from time to time, everyone hides it

Why is it, I don't know

The case is that... I found it. This heart's true power, and identity

Everyone has it, but just someones can let it out

To be or not to be hurt, it is why this heart shall or not shall be let gone out

But I can... I can protect it

To protect is to understand the truth and use your own heart, mind and soul to shield it, so that it can be passed onto people

This heart not mine alone is another truth. But everyone thinks is no more than another lie

A sweet truth to children, a rude lie to adults

So then... Why am I an adult and heart remains as truth to me....

Why does the heart's way

Shall always be the harsh way?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario