lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

///Diary

You know

I've got that felling of

"I wouldn't care to right know go in your search, search that place by your side which is empty. You may be miles away an entire ocean is keeping us apart, but I would dive all onto the bottom if I could find you there, no presion would break us apart once I reached you, I'm sure.

And I'm certain I would find the way down there

...You wrote that line and started to realize; you're in love with that person. But don't like it. You have thought of it many times, and it's just so impossible for the two of you to be together. For you, there's still one year to reach university, and you have to work so hard for it, what would happen if...

¡Nothing would happen! - You roared, to me. - I would do anything and everything so that those eyes feel no more loneliness, that nose has no more cold nights. Nose? Why the nose? You didn't even know, but his nose was really cute to you,

And then was his smile, but you thought every smile in the world was beautiful, well, at least 90% of them. So you decided to think about his jaw, and was also really cute.

God, why does everything has to be cute, you thought

Next diary would be something less sweet, I promise.

But if just this night I could get just one message from him

Now you notice. Each time you think about him, that feeling gets deeper. What was free and neutral starts to need his warmness, but that's just so impossible. At least, that's what you want to think. All those worlds in your head cannot be on pause anymore, they need to be moved

And thats what you'll do. Not for you, for them. To improve your writing quality, for them. So that your characters are more and more alive at each word you write.

See you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario