domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

creational independence

I decided... This year, will be special.

Thus, the first thing was writing how special will it be.

And hope than when I see a star, for this text to be true

I'll plea.

Yesterday, I finally got to buy the violin, one of many things that this year will start. One of many things, this year, I'll become.

A week at much is what it is supposed to take. Will you like, the sound i will make?

Today, i don't feel as much romantic as in other entries, likewise, there is a huge pile of homework I should start taking care of before i kill myself.

It is 4:05 pc while I'm writing all this nonsense, and I'm sure you've already awake, what could you be doing, I guess... As your name disappears just a bit from that dark blue TL, I feel as recovering little by little my independence, and now both writing and music continue to flow.

Actually, there's a literature contest I hope to send some stories. I don't hope to win, of course, my only meaning to do this is to meet new people, who knows what sort of influence that day could have to my life? Could it help me divert from the rute knife?

Of course, I don't mean it in physical harm, just in a soul-sortofway (gosh being this introspectual is so hard (I mean introspective sorry)

Where will I be in 10 years? Proffesional pianist or violinist? Clothing designer? I just don't care while I can create things. I want to create, I now know that. I am a creator, and lots of stories, pictures, melodies can be archieved by me, I just know it. I don't want to be an spectator, I want to create for spectators to became creators as well. There are so many universes our soul can develope, yet so little people able to develope them.

I want to show them, how this young little guy is able to flee from love into creativity.

Love does not kill creativity. But so does some partners.

I need a partner who can help me squeeze my creativity onto a piece of paper, To help me with all my dreams, with the sole promise to do the same with his.

Or hers, who knows.

Well I don't, but still guess it will be a his, sorry dad, no biological grandsons from me!

But why a his

Okay I've been craving for an opportunity to search further into my sexual orientation I cannot stop me now. let's create a new entry for this shall we?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario