sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

I love the word "fate"

I... Love the word "fate"

It means everything has a meaning,
Even evil has a meaning

It means there is no evil done for evil's sake
Even evil has a meaning

It means harsh things, meetings, encounters, people
They are and will never be alone,

I... Love the word "fate"

It does not restrict freedom,
And does give hope.

"Fate" is almost as powerful as "hope" is.

¿Isn't it interesting?

How fate can be such a hatred word

For people who curse their own fates,
without searching for the meaning
For people who "fate"
Has the same nature as "evil"...

...Fate is not evil

Nor is it hopeful.

Fate is invisible for those who don't see it
But will certainly exists for those who belief in it

"Fate" is not carved on a stone
But is similar to an apple

No... More likely to an apple tree

The moment the seed is buried
And hope is sealed within it
Genes already have determined
What future will do with it

But the apple tree is not alone
The young apple tree may grow
May bloom
May perish
But never alone.

The sole fact is on the same planet as us
Gives us a connection to it.

"Fate" means "not forlorn"
"Fate" means "someone"

"Fate" means... "to live",

Even thought that apple tree has had no one
Young people will appear
And will eat his fruits, and thank him.

His fruits may even give birth to another apple tree
And be the start of an apple paradise

But that's not written on its seed...

... I love the word "fate"

Cause thanks to it...
I was able to live
Fate gave me this apple tree
And this apple tree gave me fruit
For no more than a bit of water
From a near river.

...I love the world... Fate gave me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario