domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015

-

I was falling

All the way down. Into a city. Your city.

I was... Dreaming.

The city was... Trying to catch me? It's buildings were getting longer and longer, and bigger and bigger. Ground was coming closer. Really closer. Was I falling?

I could feel no air. My hair was completely static. My eyes were fixed on those enormous gray things people live in, with no colour, just gray. And I was approaching them, yet, couldn't feel it.

There was no music on the background. Nothing that could tell me wrong, nothing that could confirm I was the one falling, not the city the one coming. Coming for me.

Now they were starting to curve. Okay now this is not normal. Sky is supposed to be blue, not green. Buildings are supposed to be grey, not brown. They are supposed to be four-sided, not to have these... Tentacles? Why are they moving? Why are they going into the sky?

Windows are changing, they are contorting, like they are cramming into the structure, which is also being distorted, as if squeezing a cloth to get water out of it, but more naturally.

Now streets are as green as the sky, and are growing leaves. Windows now are wrinkles, and they seem to still have an order, yet they seem so naturally beautiful.

Sun is taking place behind all these, behind the leaves, shining as strong as it ever was. Before, I had it down, now I'm going to crash into it, It wanted to be both pitcher and catcher, and I was here the ball.

Architecture was now nature. The trunks weren't tring to pick me, they were trying to catch the sun, and caught the earth behind me instead.

Wait

Something is wrong, why am I now...

Do I have my foot on the earth?

Bot literally and in this dream?

A pair of seagulls confirmed it, with their cawing, they told me everything was a dream, there is no way this trees will ever become grey.

Yet... I'm here, in this cafe...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario