domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015

Yup

Wow it has been so long since I last wrote in here

So I wanted to procrastinate a bit and thought about writing some shit in here, lets go.

Life is going well, I'm finally eighteen years old, yet I feel completely the same. Everyone in my class have this mega-hopes they'll evolve when they get the 18 years old but iI'll assure you: the world still turns the same way, nothing happens!

I want so bad to write yet I have so little time (which I spend procrastinating or else because I'm really tired anyway). Hmm, at least I keep a record of every idea in notepads so I don't lose the inspirations and stuff. 

Also there are times when I just write not giving a fuck about anything but anyway

Oh fuck, now i have to prepare a presentation and Im so lazy geez



...One last thing, just a will-not-be-answered question: Just how do crushes work?

I've been having this hellish silly crush with this guy I don't even know about... I thought let it go (not the song) but it keeps coming to my mind.

Well this wasn't going to be a overly-sweet post and I shall keep it that way

Se yoou!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario